Adam Campo Real Estate provides Association Management Services in the Greater Baton Rouge Metropolitan Area, which includes Baton Rouge, Prairieville, Denham Springs, Brusly, Port Allen, Addis, Plaquemine, and surrounding cities. Given the unique qualities found with each and every association, we go to great lengths to tailor our systems to fit the unique needs of each one we handle. Contact us today to learn more about how we can accommodate you and your fellow association members!
Some of the services we provide include:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable in accordance with policies set forth by the Association’s Board, including collection of dues and late fees. We provide real time, 24-hour, on-line monthly financial statements to all members authorized by the Board. We also assist with yearly review and assist with the preparation of annual IRS filings.
- Governance of the community’s standards through management of covenant enforcement in accordance with the governing documents and community policies.
- Preparation and delivery of administrative documents such as new resident welcome letters and notices of meetings of the Association.
- Assist in the preparation of an annual budget for both the Operating and Reserve funds and guiding the association through short-term and long-term planning.
- Serve as community liaison between the board and the members, the board and its professionals, and the board and its contractors. Includes maintaining an open line of communication for all members and working to resolve all member complaints/questions.
- Maintain good condition of common areas by visiting the development and making reports of what, if any, actions need to be taken.
- Assisting the Board with selection and contracting for professional services. Includes obtaining bids for all association requested services and overseeing the requested work: landscaping and lawn maintenance, insurances, lake upkeep, trash removal services, accounting services, pool maintenance, etc.
- Oversight of maintenance services, working with the association’s contractors to fulfil the maintenance needs of the community, and reporting to the board accordingly.
- Maintaining the Association’s records including the original corporate documents, minutes of all meetings of the association, rules and regulations adopted by the Association, resolutions of the Board of Directors and any amendments to any association documents.
- Organizing and participating in meetings of the Association including Board of Directors meetings and various meetings of the membership.
- Supervising insurance claims and monitoring the informational needs of the insurance policy.
Call us today to get a free quote for professional management for your association!